It is common in today’s workplace, for people to sit in the same position for long periods of time, which can have negative physical effects leading to negative effects on their motivation and productivity.
Having a back massage at work is regarded as the number one most loved employee benefit.
The treatment takes place on a special chair and you keep your clothes on. Chair massage uses a mix of different massage techniques. No oils or fuss, the therapist concentrates solely on the key stress carrying areas; the back, shoulders, neck, scalp, arms and hands.
Benefits to your company
- Helps to reduce absence from work due to stress-related conditions
- Improve staff motivation & retention
- Demonstrates your commitment to staff health and wellbeing
- Improve productivity and maximise your profits
- Create a great workplace & stay ahead of your competition
- Reduce your costs related to staff turnover
Benefits to your employees
- Reduces and prevents back pain and shoulder tension
- Increases circulation & energy levels
- Helps prevent RSI
- Boosts the immune system
- Makes you feel great and energises you
On site massage is no nonsense – no fuss, safe, convenient and cost-effective and works for everybody. It provides a guaranteed positive effect instantly and is available in a variety of environments.
How long does it last ?
You can book session from 10mins to 45mins. If you do this regularly a 15mins session is a good start and leaves the employee feeling energised.
Add style to a corporate event, leave customers with a positive feeling towards your business