Indian head massage, or Champissage as it is also known, includes massage of the shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp, face, ears and energy balancing.
It is a wonderfully relaxing therapy. The massage is safe, and very effective to give, without the need to undress or use oils.
Indian head massage is a very relaxing treatment that targets the muscles in your upper body with the aim to reduce tension and relax the muscles, soothe, comfort and rebalance your energy flow which gives you a deep sense of peace, calm and tranquillity.
Some of the many benefits of Indian head massage:
- Improves circulation
- Relaxes and releases tense muscles
- Eliminates toxins and waste
- Encourages deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Aids relaxation
- Reduces stress, tension and anxiety levels
- Relaxes and soothes tired eyes
- Increases the supply of oxygen to the brain, scalp and hair
- Improves the condition of hair and scalp
- Improves concentration
- Reduces muscle tension and stiffness in the neck and shoulder area
- Improves quality of sleep